HUMAN DRAMA......

Author: Unknown / Etiquetas:

FATHER SING.

I am a child 

But I am growing, changing 
Training my thoughts to be 
I am the seed encouraged to dream 
And nourished with food from your heart 

I want your love 

I want to know who you hate 
And why 
I want everything good and bad 
All of you, inside me 

Father sing 

The song that still makes me cry 
From years ago 
When you sang to a little girl 
You sing to me still 
With a voice so loud and strong 
Father though you are gone 
You remain with me 

You protect me 

You make me aware 
That the love inside these walls 
Won't always exist outside 
My symbol of strength all powerful in my life 
Disappeared 
And I cried 

But I remember 

The first music I ever knew 
I hear your voice 
I feel you here





Emotivo concierto que ofrecieron en la Ciudad de México en el 2012 !!!Excelente¡¡¡

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario